Monday, 13 December 2010

Makeup for Fashion Show - Check!

This past weekend was hectic but one of the best so far all year for me!

Jozi's Next Top Model had their official launch party for the top 10 finalists on Saturday night at Jet Nightclub. I did the makeup for 3 of the models and the one woman who organised the show, Hannah Young. I also did some last minute touch ups on the presenter who mainly did her makeup for herself but wasnt told that there was going to be makeup artists present. She is on etv, and I also got some stunning photographs of her. There were two other makeup artists present for the preparation stage, but left after they had finished - I stayed for the whole show for those last minute hiccups to keep everyone calm and just to experience working at my first ever fashion show.

Stunning and beautiful top 10 models strutted their stuff in 3 different outfits, one of their own choice of outfit, another gorgeous dress by two very talented young ladies and stunning bikinis made by another talented young designer.

We worked hard, and it was quite hectic but the show was a complete success and I think that the organisers did so well to get it off the ground.

The model that sold the most tickets won immunity for the first round, and the model who is definately through to the next round is Samantha Stephenson - I have some stunning photographs of her but since updating my web browser to IE 9 - I can't upload pictures to my blog - I dunno why... Having technical issues.

That's all for now, need to start prepping for my shoot tonight with the gorgeous Veronique Norman. Which I cannot wait for! Watch my facebook fan page for some results until I manage to fix my technical issue!

No comments: