Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Some beauty shots with Liam :)

So I've been slowly working on my beauty makeup portfolio, trying to shoot it myself and getting some help here and there from an awesomely amazing photographer who doesn't do beauty shots often but does them so well, Liam Fagan, of Sinforme Industries!
Here is some of my makeup and his wonderful photography... I think he should do beauty work more often :)
Sinforme Industries       

I also managed to break in my new MAC Cosmestics products, lots of fun on these shoots shot at my studio in Bedfordview!

Model: Ana
Makeup: www.missfitzstudio.co.za

Model: Carissa Webster
Makeup: www.missfitzstudio.co.za

Model: Carissa Webster
Makeup: www.missfitzstudio.co.za

Model: Ana
Makeup: www.missfitzstudio.co.za

We have done quite a lot of work together, and I'm sure I will post more work as we get onto to all our editing!

Pout out,
Flea,
MissFitz Studio

No comments: